Tuesday, January 20, 2015

22 week ultrasound

Since, the twins are MoDi, we have amniotic fluid checks on the babies every two weeks. This is to monitor the risk of TTTS (twin to twin transfusion). So far so good!

Current ailments: terrible lower back pain, acid reflux, and a heartbeat sensation in my left ear (Patulous Eustachian Tube Dysfunction). Double trouble!

Started feeling movement at 20 weeks! This is the best part. I have an anterior placenta, so it takes the brunt of the kicks...less feeling for me. But, I'm sure that will be changing soon since they are VERY active little boys :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    I followed your post on Home Birth Journey (Patulous Eustachian Tube). Did the ear symptoms, such as ear fullness, hearing your breath, and your own voice echo or hear your own voice louder than you actually spoken in your head, go away after the previous baby? And this ear symptoms happen again this pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete